Helping you set all the papers work and legal arrangements needed for the Wedding and making sure you do all that in time.

Legal arrangements - Paperwork:

Every case is unique in its own way, you need to contact us to obtain the necessary information from you in order for us to assist you. All documents concerning the wedding must be sent to us at least 30 days prior to the Wedding day, but! Before sending them by mail sent them by fax or e-mail so we can make sure that they‘re all correct. If you send them without our confirmation and the papers are not correct, the wedding will be cancelled, so the sooner the better. If for some reason your papers are not in order, the wedding will be cancelled or you can have a symbolic ceremony which is exactly the same as the regular wedding ceremony but it will not be legal. It will be like vows renewal but your guests will not know the difference. Send them with plenty of time to spare, in order to check in case anything is amiss or wrong.

The documents you will send us must be authenticated for use abroad. This is also called legalization of the document. Authentication means that a seal is placed on the document which will be recognized in the foreign country where the document will be used and that is the Apostille stamp. For European countries please contact your Ministry of Foreign Affairs and for the rest countries, please contact your Department of State of your country.
Two (2) witnesses are required to be present for the wedding ceremony.

Marriage Licenses: You will sign them on the day of the marriage and you will receive them the day after, from the Mayor’s office. (Mayor’s Office Hours, Monday to Friday 8:00 - 13:00).